Are you enthusiastic, with a positive can-do attitude and a passion for events? If so – we’re hiring!
Thanks to recent contract successes we’re on the search for an individual that delivers high levels of internal and external customer service to be part of our energising and inspiring events agency. If you think that’s you, take a look at our job description and drop us a line if you want to know more.
Role: Account Manager
Key Objectives & Purpose:
- Build, maintain and develop long term relationships with key clients, by servicing existing accounts and developing new opportunities within those accounts,
- A mix of account management and business development – with challenging sales revenue and margin targets to be achieved, whilst maintaining high levels of integrity and service.
- Achieve ongoing revenue, margin and qualitative objectives to compliment overall growth strategy of the business.
- Service new and existing accounts by providing the right venue find and event solutions.
- Managing proposal responses, solution generation and creative ideas
- Assisting with marketing campaigns as and when required
- Design, build, deliver and review ongoing business plans.
- Database CRM management including pipeline management.
- Forensic, determined and creative customer networking
- Accurate and timely admin and reporting.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a sales, account management or business development, in the ‘events’ sector.
- Significant blue chip account portfolio across venue booking and event management.
- Revenue target ownership & accountability
Skills & qualifications
- Graduate level education preferred
- Be able to prioritise your work, have excellent organisational skill and a real eye for detail
- Be passionate in your approach to work, committed, hardworking and a real team player
- Be a fast learner and creative thinker, have the ability to think outside of the box
- Be flexible to changing working demands
- Have the ability to work to strict and tight deadlines
- Be a good decision maker and exercise appropriate judgment
- Strong intellectual ability & good analytical skills
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative and part of the broader team.
- IT literate with a particular focus on Excel and PowerPoint and experience of working with databases.
- Social media and digital savvy
- Service; trustworthy; integrity; enthusiastic; can-do; passionate; driven; make things happen!